(When input Gear Box Of Irrigation System acceleration is 1740 rpm)
This type of worm gear box has been trusted on the driveline (drive train) of the guts pivot irrigation system and the linear move (later move) irrigation system on THE UNITED STATES, European area and Middle East. It employs light weight aluminum alloy case and major transmission parts are manufactured from high strength alloy. By use of lot sealing and dust-proof gadgets it features light in weight, long service life and good tightness aswell.
1. Torque capacity: 4,500 lb.in (510 N.m).
2. Ratio: 20:1,?30:1,?40:1,?50:1,?58:1, 60:1 (others offered).
3. Accepts NEMA 56-C face motors with 0.625”shafts, 2” long with 0.19” key slot.
4. Multiple mount bolt patterns 5”×6”, 3.38”×6.38”suit all pivots.
5. High strength light weight aluminum bronze worm gear.
• Multiple ratios available
• Aluminum gearbox housing.
• Contains keyway coupling for the engine to gearbox connection.
• Contains 2-seal savers for the output shafts.
• High strength aluminium bronze bull gear.