Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Split Taper Bushing china bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for toughness and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively wide selection of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we also offer most of these items. What models this bushing apart is the high-quality steel structure along with exact manufacturing and top quality control; this ensures that you always get yourself a premium quality regular product. What really models us apart from the other folks is our highly trained expert staff members and our company-wide aim of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone floors of the bushing and the inside of the driven item are clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or various other component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to make sure sliding match on shaft.
4. With essential on shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the desired position on the shaft. Be sure to keep the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they are pulled up tight. Usually do not employ extensions on the wrench handles and do not allow the sprocket or portion to be drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this time there should be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap does not close.
Double split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key of all sizes for confident drive and higher torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in inches, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys upon both shaft and item to provide the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper provides the highest amount of mechanical locking merchandise to product.
Taper bushing are widely used as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are created from high quality engineered resources with wonderful tolerance. The feature is easy to make use of and needs no extra alteration. These bushings can go well with almost all sorts of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total range of both metric and imperial offered.
Standard range meets up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required will depend on the application.
Complete short reach range readily available, for compact light-weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and will be purchased on the same page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.