Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for durability and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide variety of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we as well offer most of these products. What units this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel building along with exact manufacturing and high quality control; this means that you always get a premium quality steady product. What really sets us apart from the other guys is our highly trained expert staff members and our company-wide aim of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone areas of the bushing and the within of the driven item happen to be clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or additional component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to make sure sliding fit on shaft.
4. With key on shaft, slide the sprocket or other component type to the required placement on the shaft. Make sure to keep the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or portion type, tighten the screws on the other hand and progressively until they are pulled up tight. Do not make use of extensions on the wrench handles and don’t allow the sprocket or part to become drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this point there should be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap does not close.
Double split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with great clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key of all sizes for confident drive and higher torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in in ., metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Dual Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys upon both the shaft and product to provide the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper provides the highest amount of mechanical locking merchandise to product.
Taper bushing are trusted together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are made of high quality engineered supplies with wonderful tolerance. The feature is easy to make use of and needs no further alteration. These bushings can go well with almost a myriad of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: full selection of both metric and imperial available.
Standard range matches up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends on the application.
Complete short reach range available, for compact light assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and may be purchased on a single page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.