travel drive hydraulic motor certainly are a high torque and high performance, EP travel motor specifically designed for crawler devices. The drive motor could be customized to fit the customer’s requirements with many different ratios and displacements available.
The piston motor includes a variable displacement (2-speed) swash plate and incorporates a brake valve and mechanical brake. Coupled with a case-rotation type planetary equipment reducer, the EP drive engine supplies the following outstanding features:
– Hydraulically balanced piston motor ensures high-pressure high-performance procedure.
– An offset-type 2-quickness design ensures reliable changeover of the displacement by an external pilot control (swiftness ratios of between 1.5:1 and 2:1)
– The motor offers an integral dual counterbalance valve and shockless crossover relief valve, providing quickness control and braking with minimal shock.
– The mechanical brake can be a negative brake linked with the counterbalance valve. The brake is instantly activated or released when the automobile stops or starts.
– The case-rotation type gear reducer has improved sturdiness and reliability due to high precision parts and an equally-loaded design.
– The hydraulic engine uses durable bearings to ensure extended life. Floating seals also prevent dust or water from entering into the motor.